2015-12-01

Busy bee

So... I've been unemployed for almost two months now. And as always, that's usually when I get busy. That goes this time as well. Not that I have that much scheduled appointments or anything but.. You know, Christmas is coming, filling all those papers about being unemployed, looking for a new job.. I've done a lot of planning for the future, some necessary interior designing, sewing and knitting, coloring Christmas cards, etc.. And of course,  I had that Mötley Crüe's Final tour concert in Helsinki. This Friday I've been asked to show up on a gig to take some live photos that might be used for promotional purposes.. So, no problems with spending my time.

So there you have it: the reason why the blog has been so quiet. I'll try to catch up now on December but I won't give any promises. Now I'll go back to the world of filling unemployment papers and going through photos so I can publish them.

No comments: